Superbe has several payment processors that are used depending on your preferred method of payment. All these processors have strict security features to avoid any fraudulent charges. If your payment was declined, most likely it was because a security check was triggered during checkout.
Some reasons your payment may be declined are:
- Your address / zip code does not match the credit card.
- You country of login does not match the country of your credit card.
- You are using a VPN or proxy.
- Some countries may be blocked by international law or because of high incidences of fraud, such as Iran and Nigeria.
There are a few things you can do to avoid these security checks and run your payment again successfully.
- Contact your credit card company.
- Try the payment again from a different browser.
- Turn off your proxy or VPN during payment.
- Use a different method of payment (Paypal, eCheck, BankCard, etc.)
Superbe also offers other methods of payments that are not listed on our payment page, just contact us to learn more.
If you are still having trouble making your payment, chat with use here or "Submit a Request" and our customer support representative will do their best to assist you.